CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

6/26/2005

Summer Vacation

I just got home from a nice relaxing weekend camping with my wife and her parents. It was enjoyable, and we had GREAT weather. My wife and I were able to go fishing a couple times, which was a lot of fun. She even caught the biggest fish she's caught in a long time, a nice small mouth bass. We roasted marshmallows, and made smores, ate some good meals, swatted a few thousand bugs, and just had a nice time.


Also, if you'd like me to list your site in my links, send me an e-mail to tachizuno4@yahoo.com and I'll take a look at it. If I like the look of it, and the topics, I'll add you to my links.

Thanks for all the comments lately, I appreciate them very much. One more week of the first session of summer school beginning tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home