CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

6/16/2005

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today is my parents' 38th wedding anniversary! Congratulations to you both!

I really do appreciate all that you've done for me. You both gave me all the tools I needed to be the person I am. You raised me to be respectful, loving and caring. You showed me the way to lead a happy life. And you've always been there for me when I've needed you.

I wish you the best now and always. I love you both very much. I hope my marriage can be as healthy as yours has been.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Mesmur said...

Does the picture look really terrible to you all? It looks fine on my computer, but I could barely see it on another.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Oh my the strangeness continues my friend! My husband and I have been married 38 years! We were married on June 10, 1967 ... just six days before your parents!

Now tell me you were born in 1970!

The picture looks a little faded on my monitor btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home