CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

6/21/2005

Are you smarter than the average bear or dumber than a box of rocks?

Are you intelligent, or just full of hot air? Take this IQ test (only once) and let me know how you scored. This is only one version.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Every year I tell my students that if they can score higher than me, they can teach with me for a day. I had one student come very close this past year, scoring 137. I've taken two different tests, and received a 140, and a 139.

Of course, that only goes on logic and intelligence, not common sense.

An explanation of how the IQ test works can be found here.

Have fun with it... although I'd really like to know how you did.

** Yogi Bear was "smarter than the average bear"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Mesmur said...

Very good.. thanks for writing

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I beat you: 146. Now, can I teach with you? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home