CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

7/29/2005

Summer School pt. 2

The second session of summer school begins next Monday. I'm going to take a few days away from Blogland and get my lesson plans in order, and focus on teaching ideas. This has been consuming a lot of my time lately, and I want to make sure I'm effective.

I'm looking for some more good teacher links. If you know of any, please let me know in the comments section.


I've also seen this on another blog, but not sure if you did, so here's something I had e-mailed to me once... kind of neat:

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Txes M&A Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe." (Anonymous)



4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Here is a couple of reference links for you. http://www.martindalecenter.com http://www.ipl.org/ ...Joe

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Mesmur said...

Thanks Joe

I like the Library link, may add that, but need to peruse the site a bit more.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Big D said...

I'll take the smirking section.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Mesmur said...

Thanks Kris! WOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home