CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

6/14/2006

Choices

Life's full of choices... you'll be making choices until the day you die. We all have the opportunity to steer ourselves down the road. What branches will we take? That's the choice you'll have to make.

CHOICES
Some people sit – some people try.
Some people laugh – some people cry.
Some people will – some people won’t.
Some people do – some people don’t.

Some people believe and develop a plan.
Some people doubt – never think that they can.
Some people face hurdles and give it their best.
Some people back down when faced with a test.

Some people complain of their miserable lot.
Some people are thankful for all that they’ve got.
And when it’s all over – when it comes to an end
Some people lose out and some people win.

We all have a choice – we all have a say.
We are spectators in life or we get in and play.
Whichever we choose – how we handle life’s game.
The choices are ours – no one else is to blame.

7 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger EHT said...

I like this...so much so I plan to steal it. It would be great to have in my classroom for students to see each and everyday. Where did it come from?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Mesmur said...

Thanks-

Nothing of my own, found it somewhere and can't remember, lol.

Feel free to steal it, hehe.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger CindyMae said...

That is Great and so true!

God Bless,
Cindy

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Xun said...

Reads a little bit like "Turn, turn, turn"

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

...

Equally simple yet eloquent, equally plain yet powerful.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, which is much desired and appreciated.

I will add you to my blogroll. Wonder if you may please do the same.

I like your blog too

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Msabcmom said...

After a VERY stressful day at school, this says exactly what I have been feeling.

I like this poem! I want to post it on my blog as well. I will be sure to link it back to you.

Have a super weekend!
-K-

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Mesmur said...

See above, hehe

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home