CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

2/20/2006

Funny School Stories

A fifth grade class was in the media center for a dictionary/thesaurus lesson. As I went over the vocabulary words to be used in the assignment, two boys immediately jumped up and began strutting around when I said the word “haughty.” “That’s me!” each one proudly proclaimed. Seems they got “hottie” and “haughty” a little confused. Their classmates (and teachers) had a good chuckle over that.

True story - Kindergarten teacher comes to me in the office, and said a parent called her and said she's sure glad I was back from the illness and hoped there would be no more. Her daughter had come home after a day or two with the teacher replacement and told mom she had a "prostitute" teacher while Miss Kern was away.


When I was in first Grade, my teacher was having a spelling contest....One of my friends was going against another girl. The word was T H I S. Being young and wanting to come in first with the right word, she spelled SH** first. The whole class was stunned and we didn't understand. But our teacher laughed so hard she had to leave the room. And now 10 years later we still tease her about it.

I was waiting for my 4 year old son's preschool class to be dismissed when the door to his classroom opened and out walked one of his teacher's right over to me. Laughing she told me that after their goodbye song she exclaimed "TGIF" and then asked the class if anyone knew what that meant. She said my son, waiving his arm in the air shouted " I do, PAYDAY!!"

5 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Peace said...

I like your blog. Shall we have a link exchange?

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I send you money for the hurricane victims, how can I be assured that it will go to them. I think it's a little fushy.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Mesmur said...

I never asked for any money for hurricane victims... what are you talking about?

If you're referring to an ad on the page, then that's an ad, not something I wrote.

I wouldn't send money to another person either, send it to the red cross instead.

Tachizuno

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Mesmur said...

sure Mom and peace.. what blog did you want linked Peace?

Tachizuno

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Friend said...

If you all have any more funny stories fomr school like this, check out itsjustschool.com! It's full of funny school stories, and we need yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home