CrispAds Blog Ads

Google

2/07/2006

Tears of a Tiger

For one of the college courses I'm taking this winter we had to read Tears of a Tiger, by Sharon Draper. I would like to recommend this book to anyone that teaches junior high, high school, or for anyone with a child that's of that age. I found the book to be very well written, and there are many follow up activities you can do with it. The issues of the book deal with teens.

We had to do a few different activities from Sharon Draper's website that go along with the book. I found them to be pretty creative. The main theme of the book can be found by clicking on the picture of the book, or by visiting Sharon Draper's website.

It was a quick read. I read it in about 3 hours.


4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why would u recomend a book that you just told the entire ending to don't you think that ruins it

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Mesmur said...

I'm not the anonymous poster in the comments section... I didn't write it.

I'd agree. I hate when people spoil what the book is about.

I'll delete the comment from the section

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She didn't say what the book was about, she just gave a VERY general summary of the book, I've read it too and that post says nothing about the real story so chill out, seriously.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meant he, or she, whoever it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home